Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pick Me a Winner

My best friend from college, Jenny, is home in CT for the long holiday weekend. Her boyfriend Tony is the sweetest guy ever. Listen to this: He is staying at his friend Steve's house for the night. In preparation for her arrival, the two of them are baking Jenny's mother pies, PIES for Thanksgiving! How freaking adorable is that? What guy do you know that would do something like that? Not many, I can tell you that much.

Now, herein lies my question. How come you have to live in LA in order to meet a great guy in NYC? I swear it is damn near impossible....maybe it's because all the girls in LA are sweeping them up! Or could it be that there are just none left? God, I hope not. This just may have reaffirmed my desire to move to California.


Am I wrong?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment