Monday, November 23, 2009

Iomoi

I recently came across this website, thanks to www.Luckymag.com, that I am totally and completely obsessed with. www.iomoi.com has the cutest personalized items for everything from stationery to pillows. There are so many different designs to choose from for each item that I cannot simply pick one. I have been looking at this website for days now and I seriously want everything.

I have become obsessed with decorating my new apartment and I am always looking for new odds and ends to fill it with. I am loving their lucite trays to put on top of my coffee table, which is actually a vintage trunk, but i cannot chose which one i like best. They are all so adorable! http://iomoi.stores.yahoo.net/trays.html

I am also loving their canvas pillows! I am totally digging the pink skull and the ling. They would look perfect on my tan couch. http://iomoi.stores.yahoo.net/section-05.html

They also have tons of great gift ideas for the holidays!

Are you as obsessed as I am?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment