Monday, May 15, 2017

Rodan + Fields Big Business Launch

I have some BIG news folks!!!

I have started a new business, and after doing a lot of soul searching and research over the past few months, I took a leap of faith and I’m really excited to announce that I have become a part of Rodan and Fields! 

I thought about it for a long time, feeling fearful of doing something way out of my comfort zone; when I realized this is a no-brainer for me: I get to enjoy these awesome skincare products, challenge myself with entrepreneurship, help my friends and family find a healthier and redefined self, all while allowing me to work from home and being able to set aside some extra money that will help me pursue and grow my photography business and my passion for travel, and I’m sure you all know how much I love to travel!
The momentum and credibility of this company has grown exponentially over the last few years, and I’m so excited to no longer be on the sidelines. For those of you that are unfamiliar with Rodan and Fields, they are the world-renowned dermatologists who created Proactiv, America’s #1 acne brand. Rodan and Fields is now the #1 skincare line in North America and has skincare regimens that address anti-aging, sun damage, melasma, blemishes, scarring, and eczema, amongst other skin concerns including an amazing lash growth serum!
I’d love to be a resource for you or anyone you know that may be interested in the products or business of Rodan and Fields. Whether near or far, I'm just a click away! My only regret is that I didn’t start sooner, but as the African proverb says, "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

https://youtu.be/On8hYv-qcZk

Get in on #HydrationNation the #R+F way!! 

Bisous






If you aren't using Lash Boost, you NEED to.  Look how long my lashes have gotten!!!!! #LashBoost




Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment