Thursday, June 15, 2017

PLOTAGRAPH

I recently discovered the Plotagraph app and I am obsessed!  I don't know how I didn't know about this before, but it really adds something special to your digital photos.  It is great for social media posts and website/blog posts. It is used to add movement to your photos, such as clouds and water,  but can be used for so much more.  It definitely takes a few times to get the hang out of how to use it and what you need to do to make sure your entire image doesn't move, but once you figure it out, it's so cool!  I am still playing with the app, but below are two of the first images I created with it.  Have a look and let me know what you think or if you have any tips on how to use Plotagraph.

Bisous

https://www.plotagraphs.com









No comments:

Post a Comment