Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Long Exposure Photography

I have become obsessed with travel and landscape photography and have been doing a ton of research  recently on long exposure photography in particular.  Today I took my new neutral density (ND) filter out for a test run and below are the results.  Not perfect and definitely a work in progress, but I am beginning to get a hang of it.  It definitely takes a lot of practice, but just from shooting for one day I can say that the more you do it the more you begin to understand how it works and the easier it will eventually get!  I am by no means an expert, I shot on a beach today with my new Sirui tripod, which proceeded to fall over (with camera attached) into the rocks and seaweed, scratching my new filter, great!

If you have any helpful tips, please share!

Bisous














No comments:

Post a Comment